Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hot Rock

When Devin and I walk around our circle here, he always likes to stop at the little unfinished park at the top of the hill. Walk up two and half flights of stairs, and the view of Mount Nittany is amazing. The best in the neighborhood, maybe the best in State College if it's Mount Nittany you're looking at.

But, he doesn't stop for the view. He likes to go up there and find me a present, a souvenir of our walk. Normally, it's a nice little fist sized rock for our flower garden. But yesterday, it was a brick sized rock for our flower garden. He brought it down 2 and half flights of stairs and presented it to me. Then, we tossed it in the trunk of his tricycle and came all the way home and planted it in the flower bed in this nice little path made of local stone.

It is a really nice rock. And, I can't help but wonder if it's a special rock. I can't help but wonder if it's stolen...

No comments: