Thursday, February 26, 2009

I never blog about my cat

I know I never blog about my cat. I've been so remiss. Or, maybe I've only just become a crazy cat lady...

I'm pretty sure that in a previous life (if you believe in that sort of thing), Socks died of starvation. I leave her food out all the time, so if ever she's hungry, she can just help herself. And, she's only just a little overweight. Just a little.

When her food bowl needs attention, she makes it very obvious. She finds me or John, meows at us and heads into the room where her bowl is kept. If we don't follow her, she repeats this process quite insistently until we do. And, when we do, we never ever find an empty bowl. Instead, we find a bowl where you can see the bottom of one side. The second side of this two sided bowl is still quite full of food. But, the side she likes to eat from, if you look closely, you can see bits of the bottom of the bowl.

And, that's the story of how I feed my cat.

The End.


Also, she likes to sit on my desk while I work and bite me if I work too hard.

Keep reading. I've made two entries today so far.

No comments: