Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disney Pictures

This picture is showing up in my search for pictures taken in January 2009:

Man, I wish it were summer now...


Magic Kingdom


The Pooh Ride. Those are Honey Pots we're sitting in.


Devin decided early on that he didn't want his picture taken. Therefore, I have lots of pictures of the back of his head.



He tried so hard to keep his lips dry through the whole face painting experience. And at the end, he wiped his wet (black) lips one last time.


We have 6 pictures like this where Devin is looking at something besides the camera.


A Giraffe in Animal Kingdom


That elephant on the ground was having a dream where he was running. He was kicking his legs. I think it was a bad dream!


These bad boys scare me.


They're pink from all the shrimp they eat!


Gorilla!


he got his very own official mouse ears. I wonder where they are now.


Trevor on Big Thunder Railroad.


This never happens. We were the first ones to see Chip and Dale. Also, all 4 kids are looking at the camera. The same camera!


Here's what I don't like about Honey, I shrunk the audience at Epcot. First, the sign said there was no wait, and that was a lie. We waited like 20 minutes. Second, when we finally did see something, it was a darned KODAK Commercial. I do like this picture of Trevor, though, with his 3-D glasses and bulldog face.


This one of Devin is pretty cute, too.


Record Cold!


Trevor bought a blue power ranger later and wanted to track down the blue power ranger so he could show him how much he liked him. Also, he wanted him to sign the box. That didn't happen...


See, he didn't want his picture taken.


I love Mr. Potatohead.


Aren't they cute?


Aren't we cute?




I like extreme close-ups. Doesn't he look cold? Poor thing...





I had to trick him in that last one.


Here's a funny story. We had to wait about 45 minutes to get on this boat. It was late because of the fog. We had a captain in training. Our visibility was about 3 feet. We nearly hit 2 islands and a dock...


But, we did get this magical picture of the castle.


He captured this dinosaur and then they became best friends!


Sheep petting.

That's it!

Keep reading! I did 2 other posts today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures. Great about the dog. The Boys will just love it. thanks for all the blogs I read them all.
Love you all,
MOM