Tuesday, November 13, 2007

5:38 AM

Devin woke up at 5:38 AM, and he had an interesting list of wants at 5:38 AM:

Here's the list in the order that I remember:
1) I want Homer (we watched the new the Simpsons last night before bed).
2) I want Apple Juice (I bought some for an upcoming car trip, and he can hardly stand having it in the house...he wanted to leave for the car trip last night just so that he could his lips on some of that apple juice!)
3) I want candy.
4) I want my pants on (I changed his diaper because his pants were wet, and I didn't put his wet pants back on.)
5) I want my blanket (I took him to bed with me, and he wanted his blanket from his bed.)
6) I want a pet (a stuffed animal).
7) I want a pet (another stuffed animal).
8) I want a book.
9) I want another book.
10) I want my sock.

He had a lot of wants at 5:38 this morning.

When he woke up for real, I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He wanted, in this order, 1) Candy 2) Marshebbows...

No comments: