Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Picture Post


Happy Belated Mother's Day to the Grandmas.


Build-a-bear Mania!


The look. All I wanted was another picture of his freckles.


No freckles here yet.


Daddy thinks it's actually possible that he was this cute once.


Guess who spent all of Friday night outside in the rain? Yes. It was Socks. All night. Silly cat. The next night, she slept between me and Daddy under the covers to make up for it. I don't know what Trevor and Devin were making up for when they got under the covers with us, but it was one mammal too many and Daddy jumped ship...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Tricia,
Your Dad said you wonder why I had not made a comment about the pictures. I do love them, and I don't blame "Dad" for jumping ship when everyone and the cat got in bed with you. I loved going to the stockholder meeting. They had several bands there for entertainment. The Eagels, Cool and the gang, Sinbad the comediam and even more. Love you All
MOM

Anonymous said...

I also came home very tired and not feeling good at all. The ladies I rode with chain smoked all the way home. When I got home I went to bed and slept for about 12 hours. So, when I did get up I felt pretty good.
LOVE,
MOM