Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I got nothin'

But, I feel the need to post. It's my mom. She looks forward to reading this whenever her computer is up and running, and I don't want to disappoint my mom. Who would?

So, here goes.

This morning, Trevor was especially sweet. Daddy came down as Trevor was eating breakfast and said good-bye and kissed him on the head. As he walked away, Trevor said, "Oh, wait, I forgot something..."

He got off the barstool and went and hugged his Daddy around the legs and I think he even said, "I love you."

After Daddy had left the room and Trevor had resumed his breakfast, he said, "I love Daddy."

It certainly seemed that way this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is no nothing, that is something. It is always something and I do LOVE reading about you, John and the boys. It makes me feel more a part of your lives even if I can't be there. So just keep posting whatever you can.
Love you All,
MOM