Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tired Trevor

When I first saw Trevor last night after arriving home with his Daddy, I was struck by how tall, skinny or tired Trevor looked. I wasn't sure what the difference was. But, something looked different about him.

So, I took him upstairs to his bedroom (whisked him up the stairs, you might say) forced the backs of his heels against the wall, stood him up straight against his growth chart and discovered that since 11/19/06 (almost 2 months ago) he has grown 1 whole inch. He is now nearly 40 inches tall. That is 3 feet and 4 inches, and tall enough to ride most kiddie rides and some adult rides as long as he has an adult with him!!

Prior to this and since I've been keeping records, it took Trevor almost 4 months to grow an entire inch.

I think this might be his first documented growth spurt.

Yay!

No comments: