Thursday, January 18, 2007

College Bound

Financial Planners have already tried to convince us that it's never too soon to start saving for college, so I have convinced myself that it's never too soon to start talking to the boys about the fact that they will be going to college.

This morning, I asked Trevor, "Hey, where are you going to go to College?"

He said, "College!"

I asked again this evening, and I got the same response.

So, then I asked Devin, "Where are you going to college?"

He said, "Cowwege!"

"What college?" I asked. "Mommy's college?"

He nodded his head a little, then hit himself in the chest and said, "No. My Cowwege!"

My Cowwege...

Ahhh.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to have you back again. When I get on the internet I check my email first, Trevor and Devin Stories second. It is really so good to hear stories about the boys, thnaks again.
Mom