Thursday, August 10, 2006

Devin Choose Trevor

Actually, Trevor was asking why Devin bites him. Then, he noted that once Devin chewed him. He elaborated that Devin bit him a lot of times. He wanted to know why Devin did these things. He guessed that it was because Devin is a bad baby.

At one point, I tried to tell him that Devin learns some bad things from Trevor. Trevor countered with, "why does Devin learn so many good things from me?"

I wanted to know who had been telling him that Devin was a bad baby who bit and chewed Trevor. He claimed that it was just true, and that no one told him that Devin was a biting, chewing bad baby.

But, while it's true that Devin has bitten Trevor, I have never seen him chew Trevor. Not at all. I think Trevor was making it up for the most part...

No comments: