Thursday, August 10, 2006

Conversation in the car

On the way home from daycare today, Trevor and I were talking. He told me that Nafisa is the pre-K teacher. So, I asked why she was watching him at the park if she's not his teacher.

Well, we got off track here.

"No, Mom, it's not a park, it's a playground!" He was adamant; passionate, even.

I asked what's the difference between a park and a playgound.

"You play at the park," he tells me.

"Do you play at the playgound?" I asked.

He told me that he did.

"So, what's the difference between a playground and a park?" I asked.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU!"

I explained that he didn't really tell me the difference between a playground and a park. He only told me that he played at both places. So, I asked again...what is the difference?

"I just don't know, Mom."

He sounded a little defeated.

No comments: