Monday, March 06, 2006

Long Time, no Blog

I haven't blogged a lot lately. I've been pre-occupied with work, and things that usually strike me as funny haven't been striking me as such. That's one reason. Another reason, I think, is that we're poopy training Trevor. I'm not sure he will appreciate my blogged thoughts on his poo when he's old enough to understand I'm blogging my thoughts on his poo. Something just seems mildly inappropriate about blogging poopy training. Maybe I'm just becoming conservative in my pre-middle age. Who knows?

But, he just said something that struck me as funny, and I have to share.

He doesn't really have to be reminded to go potty or poopy now. He's gotten really good at recognizing that "wiggly" feeling, and he gets to the bathroom about 100% of the time on time. After lunch, he ran to the bathroom. When he was done, he said, "I made Poop Balls!"

And, he did. Just like a little bunny. He was really proud of those poop balls.

While I'm blogging poo, I should add that I'm very proud of Trevor and his ability to go pee and poo on his own. When he pulls his own socks on, oh my! The pride is almost unbearable. Never again will he be able to do such simple things and make his mother's heart sing with pride. It's a pretty special time in his life, isn't it? Speaking of unbearable pride, Devin can drink from a straw now. It's another milestone.

No comments: