Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How surprising, You're not dead.

Memaw and Papa are in town for a visit. Yay!

Devin loves his elders. I've commented on this before. He's not shy when seeing someone he hasn't seen in several months. He just starts looking for the buttons to turn on the shower of love so that he can dance in its comforting downpour.

The first button he looked for with Memaw was an odd choice, I thought.

"I thought you were dead."

Yep. Upon seeing his Memaw and getting to the understanding that she is the other grandma, the one he doesn't see as often, he commented, "I thought you were dead."

Apparently, he thinks this "I thought you were dead" button is very efficient because he's been telling his Memaw ever since she got here just how surprised he is that she isn't dead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I'm glad she's not dead too!
Jack