Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just because it snows...

DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD HAVE A SNOW DAY!

It's like the school district here thinks we're in Arkansas or Georgia or South Carolina and that School is DANGEROUS when it SNOWS.

We do have snow plows here. I've seen them. Snow is only dangerous during white outs and when they're aren't any snow plows.

ARGH....

UPDATE:
I've rethought my frustration with this. Some people live in mountainous areas around these parts, and I guess closing the schools in face of this gently falling snow is more for them than it is for me so I better just suck it up, snow plows or not.

Another UPDATE:
It hasn't stopped snowing all day. I agree with the district's decision to close the school and doubt my ability to get out of my own driveway which is pretty flat, and the snow plows have only been by once. So, I was wrong. Today was a good choice for a snow day.

No comments: