Monday, December 03, 2007

Extinct

We went to brunch on Sunday, and our waitress scared the crap out of Trevor! She was commenting on his beautiful red hair, and she said that she "heard" or "read" somewhere that red heads will no longer exist in 10 years, that they would be extinct because red heads aren't marrying other red heads. Since I'm not a red head and I married not a red head, I'm not sure what the heck she was talking about, and I admit that I question the veracity of her information.

After she went on and on about Trevor's beauty and explained to us the details of her made up information on the extinction of red heads, she went away.

Trevor whispered to John, "I don't want to be gone in 10 years."

We don't want him to be gone, either. We just want him to keep in mind that he's unique because of his pretty red hair.

No comments: