Thursday, May 17, 2007

So very Talkative

Devin is a happy, happy child. He talks a lot, he smiles a lot. He cries every now and then, but he never really throws tantrums. At least, he doesn't throw tantrums the same way that Trevor does. Thank Goodness. By the time he has grown into them, hopefully Trevor has grown out of them. Otherwise, I will lose my sanity. I.WILL.LOSE.MY.SANITY.

Well, the other day, I was in the basement playing on the computer and Devin asked me for juice. I told him to go ask Dad because he was already upstairs with the juice.

He went up to Daddy and said, "I want juice. It's in the kitchen."

I don't know. If he knows it's in the kitchen, why doesn't he just get it himself?

Ya know, the point of this story is that Devin brings joy with his happy little self. He gets away with a lot, too, with his happy little self. Maybe, he'll come to understand that I won't be able to say no to his happy little self and never enter the tantrum phase. That would be so cool. Maybe.

No comments: