Monday, May 14, 2007

A new blog

I am a blogging fool. This weekend, I had an idea for a site that could potentially get real traffic and also provide me with a professional type outlet in case I am not able to keep my job with my current company.

In my last few jobs, people normally make their way to my cube and say things like, "I hear that you're an Excel Guru. Can you help me with something?" And, I go to their cube and help them with the something they need help with and try to leave them with some other tip or trick I've picked up over the years. In my own mind, I am a super-user of Excel. And, it's probably my favorite application at the moment. Pivot tables make me giddy.

If you're a regular user or a super user of Excel, don't expect to be impressed with my content just yet. I've started simple with tips and tricks that I'm always surprised people don't know. I expect to get into the heavy stuff soon, though. Take a look, and let me know what you think:
Your Excel Guru for the Office

No comments: