Monday, February 12, 2007

Toys. We all love toys.

Here's a picture:

And some words to a song:
"TRANSFORMERS! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE."

I hope it sticks in your head. Remember the toy from childhood? (or parenthood as the case may be). Then remember the cartoon that came after the toy? Then, remember the theme song to the cartoon? Is it stuck in your head, yet?

Yeah? Good...

With that in the background, did you know transformers are back? It's so exciting. I LOVED Transformers when I was a kid. I think I even loved the cartoon and its theme song. Fantastic! I'm so glad they're back. We went to a birthday party this weekend, and Trevor picked out a Transformer for his friend. As soon as he saw his friend, he said, "HI J! I got you a TRANSFORMER!!" He was so excited about the transformer, he really wanted one for himself (and then later for his daddy and his brother.) He's been good, so after his haircut, we picked out this raft. It transforms into a Robot with missiles. This morning, he sang a song about its muscles and its missiles, and it was a darned good song. I wish I could remember the words.

TRANSFORMERS! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!!!

No comments: