Monday, December 14, 2009

@

Trevor has been waking up earlier and earlier. And, when he gets up early, he does entertain himself. He watches TV or plays video games on the Wii or on the computer. Reading Little House on the Prairie would probably be a bit too much to ask anyway.

But, this morning, he woke up at 3:30. And, he wanted to entertain himself, but he needed to sign into a new game we got him with my email address. And, he didn't know how to make the @ sign. So, he came into my room and asked me how to make the "a" with the circle around it.

I had no idea because it was 3:30 in the morning and had just woken up from a sound sleep to which I would not return. I didn't even know what he was talking about. Did it come in a box and was part of this complete breakfast? I just didn't know.

I tried to think, but it did no good. And, then I realized it was 3:30 in the morning. My brain started working for just a minute. I very politely told him go back to bed and stay in bed for at least another hour. He did. He stayed in bed all the way until 6:00.

And, then, I remembered! Shift-2, shift-2! That's how you make an "a" with a circle around it!!

No comments: