Thursday, August 06, 2009

Brigantine













"Seaweed, precious, precious seaweed," is what Devin said as he ran after the seaweed. The current was pretty strong and seemed to run parallel to the beach. So, he he would run away in the strong current to catch his precious seaweed.












I call this one "Beach Hair" at 38


Flip Flop Tan


I call this one, "Look who's got the camera now, huh?"


I call this one, "The water didn't seem that cold to me."


We call this one, "Sand and Salt Water in Eyes."


The hole was more comfortable than it looked.




Here's the problem with beach holes. They have to big enough for two kids, or you have to dig two holes. Have you tried digging holes with a tiny little shovel? I have! It's not that bad.








it's hard to tell, but that's John flying a kite.


the seas were choppy and the current was strong.


Wrong angle, right personality.






Trevor flying the kite


With help.

No comments: