Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Guess What!?

This isnt' a post about the boys.

It's a post about this Ron Paul guy.


“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
--Irish politician Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

When I think of Iraq, Iran, New Orleans, the housing bubble, the price of milk, and the way some people don't understand how the left lane is for passing only, I feel like one of those good men, doing nothing and letting the evil flourish.

I've only just discovered Ron Paul, and he's a Republican! Oh, my! But, I like what he has to say, and he may have just kicked Obama out of that place in my heart reserved for a Presidential candidate I can get behind.

So, look at the video, and consider his views, and let's not let George W. Bush, or anyone like him, happen ever ever again.

Thanks,
Tricia

No comments: