Friday, October 12, 2007

It's that time of year again...

They are having a trike-a-thon for St. Jude's at the boy's new school. I won't go over how I feel about St. Jude's Hospital. Suffice it to say, it's a cause I can get behind.

If you'd like to make a pledge, please send me an email at:
triciar98@comcast.net (click contact me if that's easier for you).

I'm thinking if you're a friend of Memaw, you can giver her your money and she can send it to me, and if you're a friend of Trevor and Devin and live nearby, you can hand me the money... Something along those lines.

I love this school. They plan things like I do. Which is to say, they don't plan things very far in advance. The trike-a-thon is 10/19, so if you can let me know if you'll be pledging by next Wednesday, I would be a grateful fund-raising momma.

Thanks!

(Oh, and I'm sure there won't be another trike-a-thon until this time next year. The doubling up of Trike-a-thons in 2007 is because they changed schools.)

No comments: