Friday, August 10, 2007

Let's take a trip down Memory Lane, redux

I've looked at this post about 12 times, amazed at just how much my babies looked like each other. My big boy and my toddler don't look so much alike. Well, I've put some of the pictures side by side for your improved viewing enjoyment. When I was little, I remember looking at the photo album with all its baby pictures of Sindy and 2 of me and asking "Is that me? Is that me? Is that me?" It was one of *those things* I wouldn't repeat as a parent. Thank goodness for digital cameras! But, I'm not getting around it. Now, instead of one asking, "is that me?" I have two asking, "is that me?" And, half the time, I don't even know!

Devin 2/15/05


Trevor in May 2003




Trevor, Summer 2003


Devin, March 2005




Devin, Early 2006


Trevor, Early 2005




Devin, January 2007


Trevor, Winter 2007




Favorite pasttime



New haircut





Monster Trucks!

No comments: