Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Been a long time

It's been a long time, but I've been busy. Life is starting to slow down, finally, and that is nice.

I took the boys to the park today. It's a school park, and not one of the best school parks, either. But, they liked it. Trevor spent most of his time trying to keep away from bumble bees and Devin spent most of his picking up pine cones (pronounced pine-uh cones), bringing them to me, and saying, "that's a kinda good one, Mom."

They seem to like their new school. It's a Montessori School, and they learn "lessons" there. It's only been two days, so I don't know how much they've learned. Trevor told me today that he had a lesson about ice cream. He really liked the lesson a lot. I asked what he learned in his lesson. "Nothing. We just ate ice cream." That he liked a lot.

Here's a picture of my grandma that mom posted on Flickr.

Pretty...

Here's Jena and Jacy in a cute little photo story (more of Mom's pics from Flickr.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. I have missed you and your family. Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, don't you. I am glad that your computer is back up and you are blogging again. How did you find the pictures on flickr?
Love you all, MOM