Monday, April 09, 2007

Grandma and Grandma

We drove to PA for Easter Weekend (a last minute decision because I had Friday off.) It was long and tiresome and we're not doing it again until we get a DVD player for the car, and all episodes of Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Once we arrived, though, it was fine, and it was fun. The boys were on their very best behavior, ever. They even went to bed at bedtime and stayed in bed all night for the most part. I got up to check on them about 10 times each night, and brought an awake but quiet Devin bed with me so that I could stop having to check on him. I was just immensely pleased with my children on this little weekend jaunt (outside of the 22+ hours we spent in the car which were painful.)

Devin, as you know, has a lot of language. He does not have the word "grandpa" quite yet. I discovered this Saturday morning when Devin asked me, "Where's Grandma?" I told him she was in the kitchen, and he went to look. He came back and said, "Where's other grandma?"

No comments: