Friday, March 09, 2007

lame...

Yesterday's post was so totally lame. I'm sorry. This one is sort of a continuation of that one so brace yourself...

This morning in the car, I played "Fishin' in the Dark" by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band for the boys. It's become one of their favorites, and both boys know a few of the words.

After the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band was done singing, I went solo. I have the most beautiful voice really. At least, I thought I did until Devin said, "No, Mommy, don't sing that song! I sing that song myself."

Silence. So, it was a ploy just to get me to stop singing. At least, I think that's what it was. But, I called his bluff. I told him to sing that song himself. So, he did.

"Fishin' in the dark! Stars!"

Trevor joined in and sang the first few lines almost perfectly.

It was a harmonious trip into work, indeed.

No comments: