Thursday, July 20, 2006

False Advertising

I went grocery shopping on Monday, and I let Trevor pick out a cereal. He picked Cinnamon Life and Captain Crunch. I had just found a recipe for Baked Chicken Nuggets that called for crushed cornflakes, so I also got some store brand Cornflakes.

Yesterday, Daddy was getting the boys breakfast. Trevor wanted cereal, and Daddy gave him his options. Surprisingly, after seeing all of his choices, he chose corn flakes.

After Daddy poured the cereal, Trevor said "Hey, where's my raspberries?"

You see, the picture on the box, that hateful "Serving Suggestion," included raspberries in the picture.

After Daddy explained the concept of "Serving Suggestion" Trevor changed his request to Cap'n Crunch. Trevor explained, "I know there's crunch in my Cap'n Crunch."

No comments: