Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Hayna/Danga thing...

I've been really curious as to why Trevor called me Hayna, the girl with no pants, and then Danga, the girl with pants.

I was so curious, I looked at Wikipedia for Spiderwoman, Superwoman and Wonderwoman. None of these superhero woman were ever named Hayna or Danga, so I still don't know what he's talking about.

So, I asked him, "Who's Hayna?"

He tells me, "I don't want to tell you."

I ask, "Who's Danga?"

He tells me, "I don't want to tell you."

We've had this conversation about 6 times so far. He just doesn't want to tell me who these people might be. He did share that he saw Hayna on the Spiderman movie at home. But, I don't really think so. I watched the Spiderman movie. I don't remember Hayna or Danga. It could be that I should be monitoring his TV watching just a wee bit better...

No comments: