Monday, June 19, 2006

At the park today...

Trevor was being spiderman. He was playing around the sandbox, jumping from rocks into the sand. He called Devin Superman. We had a little superhero theme going. Then, he said, "what's your name?"

"Tricia," I replied.

"No, you're Hayna."

"Who's Hayna?" I asked

"Hayna is the girl who doesn't wear pants," he told me.

Well, I was in fact wearing pants (capri pants, anyway) so I pointed that out.

So, he said, "Your name is Danga." (Like Danger without the r.)

"Who is Danga?" I asked.

"Danga is the girl who wears pants."

Now, he also mentioned Hayna was the girl with a star on her underwear. We haven't really watched spiderman, superman, or superwoman. But, I think Hayna might be Superwoman. She has a star on her underwear, doesn't she?

No comments: