Monday, May 15, 2006

Daddy wouldn't let me tell him this story...

The other morning, Devin got up, and he was standing at the top of the steps. I'm not sure what had his attention, but he seemed content.

Then, he came into the bathroom where I was. I hadn't turned on the light, and it was hard to see. He was holding his fingers out to me and making noises that indicated he needed help. I touched his fingers in the dimly lit bathroom, and then I understood...

He was poopy, and he had discovered this himself by sticking his hands into his diaper.

Yuck...

I wiped our hands off, and I took him around the waist, held him out in front of me (just in case the poopy was not from inside the diaper) and walked downstairs to change him. On the way to the changing table, he said, "poopy."

No comments: