Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Brothers

If you're a long time reader, you might remember reading that whenever I would drive up and Trevor was in the driveway with his dad, he would run to the fence and make himself as small as possible, giving me the distinct impression that he thinks I'm a crazy driver.

Lately, Daddy and I have been driving in together, so we haven't given Trevor the opportunity to run away from my "Volks" (this is what Trevor calls my car). But, today, I drove my own car, and when I drove up, Daddy was already home. Both Trevor and Devin were standing in the garage in the spot where I normally park my Volks. Trevor immediately ran out of the garage and away from my spot. Devin didn't know enough to do the same. Trevor yelled at Devin, "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" a few times. When Devin didn't listen, Trevor ran up, grabbed Devin's hand, and pulled him out of the way.

Brothers...

No comments: