Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More Doll Stuff

In the car this weekend, Trevor was talking about the scary things with the bloody eyebrows. I wasn't sure if he was saying bloody or pretty, but we eventually figured out he was saying bloody.

We also eventually figured out he was talking about Raggedy Ann and Andy.

When we got home, we brought the dolls downstairs. Devin loved them, of course. Trevor was apprehensive about them, but when we pointed out the eyebrows were black, he seemed comfortable around the dolls. Not 100%, like Devin, but not bad.

I eventually moved the dolls to Trevor's bedroom to a rocking chair. In the course of straightening up, they got covered up with a king-sized red blanket. After Trevor had been in bed for a few minutes, he came running into the living room and told me I had to get the dolls out of his room. I couldn't even see them under the blanket, but I'm not a 3 year old with visions of bloody eyebrows dancing in my head, either, so I just moved them out of his room.

No comments: