Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Up the stairs, down the stairs...Stories of Multi-Level Living

Monday morning, Devin woke me up about 5:45 AM. I got up to check on him, but before I could get out of our room, I tried to find Trevor. He'd gone to sleep by my side of the bed, but at 5:45 in the morning, I could not find him.

So, I made a detour at Devin's room. Instead of going in to check on him, I went down the stairs, quite literally. I fell pretty hard on my backside, smacked the wall and grabbed the railing. My arms are sore, and I'm a little bruised!

Daddy came running out of the bedroom, and I told him "I'm OK! I just fell! Where's Trevor? I can't find Trevor!" Daddy said, "he's in our room." pretty calmly. I had already looked there, so I was sure he was wrong. I continued to the basement, did a quick search of the main floor, and then double checked our room. He was still asleep on the floor on my side of the bed.

No comments: