Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tired Trevor

When I got home from work of Friday, Trevor was asleep on the couch. He woke up pretty quickly, though. We were watching Super-size Me, the documentary about the man who eats at McDonald's every day every meal for 30 days and whose health deteroriates significantly.

This was so confusing to Trevor. He wanted to go eat at McDonald's, but he seemed to sense that wasn't what the show was really about.

I made dinner at home, and we all sat down to eat. Trevor ate a few bites of his food, and then said, "I'm too tired to eat." He got down and came over to me and said, "Can I go to bed?" It was about an hour before bedtime. I got him ready for bed, tucked him in, and said goodnight. This never, never, never happens. Bedtime without a fight rarely happens. Going to bed all on his own was downright incredible!

No comments: