Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kaizen Houston

No Trevor or Devin story tonight. I'm in Houston, and Daddy is home with the boys. I don't get to talk long to Daddy because they boys are being fed, they want to stop being fed, or one or both are poopy. But, Daddy seems to be handling it just fine. I'm very proud of him.

We're in Houston for Kaizen training. We being me and 11 other Cardinal employees from different business units. Kaizen is a Japanese word that I think means something like continuous improvement. After this training, I think that I will be a Kaizen master, and I may be expected to lead 4 Kaizen events per year and save the company $50K with each event. It ought to be interesting if they really expect this of me.

Being a Japanese thing that I'm studying and being in Houston, it was fitting that I chose a Japanese restaurant tonight with a Mexican Sushi chef.

It was really good sushi, too. Much better than Dominick's makes...

No comments: