Friday, July 01, 2005

6/30/05

I picked up Trevor from daycare today. On the way home, we passed by a Holiday Inn Express. He said to me, "that's a hotel." And I replied, "Trevor, you are a very smart boy." He replied back, "You are a very smart girl (pronounced giwrl)."

Then he started talking about Arkansas. We'd gone to Arkansas in early May to visit his Aunt Vikki and her kids. We stayed in a Holiday Inn Express there. So, he told me that Arkansas was very far away.

So, we continued on our way home, and I asked him about his day. I may have misunderstood, but I thought he said something like, and "then you picked me up, and then you pushed me down!" This is not the first time Trevor said I did something that I never did, so I exclaimed that I did not push him down. He insisted, "then you pushed me down" two more times, with me insisting it wasn't true! Finally, he said, "No, Daniel (pronounced den-you) pushed me down!" I guess Daniel wasn't playing too nicely at daycare.

No comments: